Service Level Agreement Policty
The availability calculation is performed on a monthly basis, regardless of the payment cycle that you use as the default for your product. The credit request must be made within 15 days after notice of unavailability. The discount amount will be added as credit in your financial panel, available for the following month from the credit approval date.
In case of unavailability of services due to technical / physical problems covered by the guarantee, see items not covered, you will be entitled to receive a credit in your financial panel with the amount calculated according to the table below:
|99,8% até 99,0%||5%|
|98,9% até 95,0%||10%|
|94,9% até 90,0%||15%|
|Abaixo de 89,9%||20%|
As already mentioned above, the availability calculation is performed on a monthly basis, regardless of the payment cycle that you use as the default for your product. The credit request must be made within 15 days after notice of unavailability. The discount amount will be added as credit in your financial panel, available for the following month from the credit approval date.
How to Apply for Refund
To request a refund, please open a ticket, through the Support menu on the MVMCloud website, informing your main domain and the observed downtime. All contacts regarding this matter should be made through tickets.
The approval of the reimbursement will be in charge of MVMCloud and will depend on the justifications and proofs provided. Third-party monitoring tools will not be accepted as supporting documentation for a number of factors, such as the capability and availability of the tool. MVMCloud has its own server and network monitoring tools. Service availability is measured by these tools.
Conditions not covered
The SLA Policy does not apply to the following situations:
- Failure of the connection provided by the telecommunications company;
- Client web site programming failures and / or server overhead caused by non-optimized programs;
- Interruptions required for technical adjustments, scheduled and/or corrective maintenance;
- Emergency interventions arising from the need to preserve the security of the client site and / or MVMCloud servers, aimed at preventing or stopping attacks from hackers or intended to implement security patches;
- Suspension of contracted services by determination of competent authorities, or failure to comply with clauses of this agreement, including delays in payment for services;
- Adoption of a hosting plan whose characteristics are inadequate and/or insufficient to support the demand for traffic required, permanently or occasionally by the activities developed with the use of the hosted site.
MVMCloud may change this Policy at any time, and the User is responsible for regularly checking these terms in order to verify whether or not he agrees with the changes made and if he intends to continue accessing the site.